Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer of Warranties
InCaseOfEmergency.US ("ICOE") does not endorse any of the links on this website. These links are provided solely for the convenience of ICOE website users and customers. The use of or reliance on any information or products provided by ICOE is solely at your own risk.
ICOE makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. ICOE, its practitioners and suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall ICOE, its directors, board members, employees or other representatives, or its licensors or suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the ICOE site, be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the information or products on this site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability to the extent allowed by federal and state law that includes personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the site, its content or its products and applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Such limitation includes actions based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not ICOE is advised of the possibility of such damages. Please note that price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
UPS Delivery Timing Information:
Outside the Continental U.S.:
will contact you via email or telephone and tell you what the shipping charges will be.
We will ship after your approval.
Tax Information :
California residents will be charged 7.75% sales tax.
Product Returns Policy
Our policy is your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
InCaseOfEmergency.US must be notified within 30 day from receipt of shipment of
any damages or shortages incurred.
We will make every effort to
remedy any problems that may arise. Due to mandated health codes, food and water
items are non-returnable.
If necessary, we reserve the
right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if a particular item is
unavailable from our suppliers.
At ICOE, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so if any product does not meet your expectations, simply return it and we will provide you with a refund or exchange, provided the following conditions are met:
Undamaged, Unused Product Return
• The product has not been used. An exchange or refund will not be given for products that have been used or for products that have been damaged as the result of customer misuse or neglect.
• The product is returned in its original packaging and the product's packaging has not been damaged.
• Opened medical kits cannot be returned.
• You must request an RMA number within 7 (seven) days after receiving your order and clearly mark the RMA number you receive from ICOE on the outside of the carton used for the return shipment. No RMA numbers will be issued after this 7 day period. Packages returned to ICOE without a clearly marked RMA number will not be accepted and will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
• The product must be returned to ICOE within 7 (seven) days after receiving an RMA number. Absolutely no return packages will be accepted after this time period. Please return all products via UPS or insured Parcel Post. These shipping methods allow for tracking and compensation of lost or damaged packages. We will not assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages if other shipping methods are used.
• You enclose the original sales receipt (photo copies accepted).
• All undamaged, unused returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Shipping costs for undamaged, unused returns are not refundable.
Damaged or Defective Products:
To insure the highest possible quality, we fully inspect each product before it ships to you. ICOE also fully guarantees every product to be free from factory and workmanship defects. If any product is found to be defective, or has been damaged in shipping, ICOE will arrange for return shipping and provide you with a refund or exchange, provided the conditions listed in our return policy are met.
Products that have been engraved, embroidered, or otherwise personalized are not eligible for return or refund, except where provided for within our return policy for "Damaged or Defective Products."
In order to return, exchange, or replace any item purchased from ICOE, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please use the RMA Request Form below. Once you have received your RMA number, you must clearly mark the RMA number on the shipping box containing the product you wish to return. Please be aware that no return will be accepted without a clearly marked RMA number. Please be sure to carefully examine the ICOE return policy.
1042 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024